Hey guys! This new year has literally been a blur so far! I’ve been working hard interviewing powerful women in entertainment for WEEN (Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network) and show no signs of slowing up! Since this is one more thing sopping up gravy on my plate, I don’t have AS MUCH time as I used to for personal test shoots. BUT I am still taking care of my customers!
Just this past weekend I had a 2 1/2 hour shoot with a newly engaged couple! It just so happens that the bride-to-be is a high school friend of mine! We went from cheering toogether, to working together! Go figure right?! Needless to say, Amelia and her fiance are definitely looking like they made the right decision in getting married. They are funny, unique, and you can tell that no one else in the world would “get them” but the other. Ahhh beautiful love. I’ll have some sneak peeks up for you soon.
In the meantime, check out my WEEN interviews so far:
1) Valeisha Butterfield-Jones – entrepreneur, HASAN-Russell Simmons, Obama Admin. National Youth Vote Director
2) Sabrina Thompson – fmr educator, jewelry/clothing designer, Survivor One World Runner-Up
3) Lauren Lake – lawyer, life coach, television host, singer, advocate
4) Kristi Henderson – PR, marketing professional, Vibe, Planned Parenthood of America
5) Midwin Charles – lawyer, legal analyst for CNN, In Session, MSNBC, Fox News
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!! GO CHECK ME OUT & feel free to leave your comments and join our discussions at: http://www.facebook.com/WEENOnline
Peace & Photos,